"Easy to Understand, Easy to Install, Easy to Maintain"
12 Volt Marine Batteries and Extra Battery Cases
Dual Battery Case
Add a second battery and double the length of pumping time. Kit includes battery case and set of red and black cables with terminal ends to connect to the battery.
Model: DBC $31.00
Next, you need a Sump Pump Backup Battery to go with your new system.
Our battery case holds a Size 27, 29, or 31 Marine Deep Cycle, 12 Volt DC Battery. Maximum dimensions are:
Length 13-1/2" x Width (or depth) 7" x Height (to top of terminals) 10"
Click on the Interstate Battery Logo to find a local dealer or keep reading below to see the batteries we offer.
Because our batteries are "sealed" they may be used with medical equipment, power wheelchairs, garage door openers, etc.
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Battery
Absorbed Glass Mat design, valve-regulated for safety, lead-acid battery. Technology designed for UPS standby power systems.
12 Volt, 92 Amp/Hr., 12.83" x 6.56" x 9.30", Weight 63 Lbs.
- 2 Year Warranty (see details below)
- Hand grips on both ends.
- Download Product Specifications
Model: BATTERY- AGM $242.00
Gel Cell Battery
Valve-regulated, gelled-electrolyte battery.
12 Volt, 88 Amp/Hr., 12.83" x 6.56" x 9.30", Weight 63 Lbs.
- 3 Year Warranty (see details below)
- Carrying strap included
- Download Product Specifications
Model: BATTERY- GEL $242.00
MK BATTERY Limited Product Warranty
MK Battery guarantees MK Battery/Deka batteries against defective materials and workmanship for a period of thirty six (36) months for Gel and twenty four (24) months for AGM, from the date of shipment.
|MK Battery/Deka GEL Batteries:||36 mos. (3 yrs.)||0 mos.||36 mos. (3 yrs.)|
|MK Battery/Deka AGM Batteries:||24 mos. (2 yrs.)||0 mos.||24 mos. (2 yrs.)|
If upon initial inspection, installation and adequate charge the battery fails, or the user identifies flaws in material or workmanship that would impair life or product performance, the user will be instructed to:
- Upon written approval, return the product for examination, freight prepaid.
- Hold the materials on site pending inspection by an MK Battery representative.
Upon satisfactory proof of claim, as determined solely by MK Battery, MK Battery will at our option, replace any defective battery.
Warranty of a battery is defined as its failure to reach at least 80% of its rated capacity. If a properly maintained battery fails to meet 80% of its rated capacity, MK Battery will replace the battery. Costs for replacement/installation will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
- Warranty claims for full replacement must be made within three (3) months from failure.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- This warranty does not cover any physical damage due to nature or man, which stresses the battery beyond design limits, and is void if manufacturing date codes are destroyed.
- Negligence, accident, abuse, misuse including improper jump-starting, or improper, unsuitable, or abnormal storage of the products.
- Improperly installed or applied batteries. Improperly charged (either under or over) batteries. Opening of batteries that are designed and intended in use as sealed products.
- Physical damage due to acts of nature or man, which stress products beyond design limits or other undesirable influences.
- Normal "wear and tear".
This express warranty is the buyer's sole remedy, and there are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. MK Battery shall not have any liability for any incidental or consequential damages.
1645 South Sinclair Street
Anaheim CA 92806