"Submersible Electric Sump Pumps"
SP2500 Primary Electric Sump Pump
The SP2500 utilizes a high capacity pump complete with a compact, vertical level switch. The package includes most items for standard installation into a typical sump. Included is a 9Volt DC high water alarm with relay output, suitable to stand alone or for connection to a home security system. It has a slim, vertical float switch and a piggy-back plug to operate the pump as the water rises and falls. The piggy-back switch makes it possible to easily change out a broken or defective switch without re-wiring the pump. Just unplug it, exchange it, and plug it back in.
- 2500 GPH pump, 1/4 HP, Single Phase, 115V/60HZ
- Cast Aluminum construction with Stainless Steel fasteners and clamps
- Oil filled motor for maximum heat dissipation
- PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor) motor with automatic thermal overload protection
- 1 ½" threaded discharge capable of handling up to 1/8" solids
- Heavy duty 10 foot long power cord with 3-prong plug
- Adjustable vertical float switch with 10 foot cord and piggy back plug
- Agency listings: UL & CSA Approved
- One year warranty
Included with SP2500 Sump Pump
- SP2500 Aluminum Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch with piggyback plug
- PVC Check Valve, 1-1/2" Size
- 12" long x 1-1/2" PVC Pipe
- PVC Male adapter
- 1/4 HP, 115V, 60Hz, single phase
- 6.4 amp motor
- Minimum circuit breaker, 10 amps
- 2500 GPH @ 10’ discharge
- 2800 GPH @ 5’ discharge
- Maximum head: to 19 feet
- Pumping Range: 8"
- Minimum basin diameter: 9"
- Size: 8" Diameter Base, 12" High
- SP2500 $179.00
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee and One Year Limited Warranty
Within 30 days of purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your new Sump Pump, Base Products Corporation (The Company) will refund your money, in full, excluding shipping charges, as long as product is returned in its original packaging, unused, uninstalled, and in re-salable condition, shipping prepaid. Please contact the dealer where you purchased your pump to obtain refund. If purchased directly from Base Products, you must call our Customer Satisfaction Department at 1-800-554-1426 to receive return authorization or to receive Technical Assistance. Please give your name, address, phone number, purchase date, and installation address.
The Company warrants this Sump Pump against defects in material and workmanship for One Year from the date of the shipment. In the event of any defect in the pump unit within the warranty period, The Company will, at its option, replace or recondition the product without charge providing the product is returned, prepaid to our offices in Buffalo, New York. This shall constitute the exclusive remedy for any alleged defect. The Company shall not be responsible for any incidental, indirect, contingent, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages or other costs resulting from labor charges, delays, loss of use, revenue or profit, vandalism, negligence, fouling caused by foreign material, damage from peculiar water conditions, chemicals, electrical problems, or other circumstances over which The Company has no control. The Company makes no other warranties, express or implied, except as provided in this limited warranty. This warranty becomes void by any misapplication, misuse, abuse, or improper installation of the product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. Warranty is applicable in the USA and Canada only.